Saturday, July 12, 2008

ART BIO 2007

I MISS U ALL.
 
I miss...
The laughter.
The sadness.
The fun.
Puncak.
Eley.
Lombok.
Skip school at Starbucks.
The stress.
So-called PE classes.
IS classes.
Photo sessions for my major project.
"Gathering" in the toilet.
 
And all those I can't think of right now.
 
Just want to do this:
A bittersweet memory that will never be forgotten.
R emembrance.
T ime will meet us again.
B ina Nusantara was where we all first met.
I t's friendship that unites us all.
O fficially one.
 
Alyssa met Joe, then met Almira, Martin, Melissa, Meiling, Ames, Christy, Dyka, Lusiana, Marsha, and Verni.
Not to mention those who left: Shalvynne, Harris, Paramita (Metta), Devany, Kartini, Shierly (Lylo), Natasha, and In Hye (Yeon Su).
 
But all are still one. Are we?

No comments:

Post a Comment