Monday, June 7, 2010

life.karma.dream

Currently, several things are in my mind. Thus, I decided to write again although yesterday I just wrote one.

Life's been a roller coaster.

Specially for the last twelve months. I don't know if this is karma. Do you believe in karma?

Karma.

According to Princeton, Karma is "the effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation".

Found this image on net:


Based on the above definition, you can say that karma is "an eye for an eye", which is that everyone else will treat you the way you treat others. Thus if you want people to treat you appropriately, then treat them appropriately first.

It's based on personal experience? Perhaps.

I've regretted several things that I've done in the past, really "the past". Not just the last 12 months, but for the last several years of my life.

Family issue? Maybe.
Academic issue? Maybe.
Love issue? Maybe.
Life issue? Maybe.

I've been trying my best to make things better -in a way-. But I guess it isn't as simple as I thought it'd be. I believe that Karma will stick to you for a life time.

In the past, I've made several "foolish" decisions and actions. I regret that I didn't thought about it over and over again before I took those steps. And yes, you can say that I am poor in experience, very poor. Then comes the "cause and effect" thing. I had to take steps that I didn't have to do if I wasn't that foolish. I'm not saying that I'm now mature and ALL my decisions are all correct and justified, but I think that I've thought about most of the steps that I took, and if I do regret, it will may be just a "slight" regret but I certainly hope I wouldn't.

I guess -probably- karma is into me now, due to one of my steps in the past. Some say (including me) I shouldn't regret about it because it was part of my journey of life, but some say, I should have think twice about it. But whatever, it has happened and now it's karma. I simply hope that it will end soon although I did say that karma is for a life time, but I really hope this karma will end soon, I mean I really want this to work. Don't know and don't really believe that it will end soon, but it's okay to hope, I suppose?

I really want this to work. Please. Pretty please.

Yet, it's again up to Him. If He wants it to happen, it will happen, some way and some day. Kept on thinking that He wants me to go through all this. Times when I was very happy and times when I am down, really down there, lost in my unconsciousness. As if all those was simply a beautiful dream that I can't get reach of.

I'd like to share this song, "Just A Dream" by Carrie Underwood, below is its lyrics so that you can sing along. Hope you enjoy ^^

It was two weeks after the day she turned 18
All dressed in white, goin' to the church that night
She had his box of letters in the passenger seat
Six pins in her shoe, somethin' borrowed, somethin' blue

And when the church doors opened up wide
She put her veil down, tryin' to hide the tears
Oh, she just couldn't believe it
She heard the trumpets from the military band
And the flowers fell out of her hands

Baby, why'd you leave me? Why'd you have to go?
I was countin' on forever, now I'll never know
I can't even breathe

It's like I'm lookin' from a distance, standin' in the background
Everybody's sayin', he's not comin' home now
This can't be happenin' to me, this is just a dream

The preacher man said, "Let's bow our heads and pray
Lord, please lift his soul and heal this hurt"
Then the congregation all stood up and sang
The saddest song that she ever heard

And then they handed her a folded up flag
And she held on to all she had left of him
Oh, well, what could've been?
And then the guns rang one last shot
And it felt like a bullet in her heart

Baby, why'd you leave me? Why'd you have to go?
I was countin' on forever, now I'll never know
I can't even breathe

It's like I'm lookin' from a distance, standin' in the background
Everybody's sayin', he's not comin' home now
This can't be happenin' to me, this is just a dream

Ooh, baby, why'd you leave me? Why'd you have to go?
I was countin' on forever, now I'll never know
Oh, I'll never know

It's like I'm lookin' from a distance, standin' in the background
Everybody's sayin', he's not comin' home now
This can't be happenin' to me, this is just a dream

Oh, this is just a dream
It's just a dream, yeah, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment