Wednesday, May 20, 2009

another dream

All I remembered from 16th May 2009 dream, I was standing at the edge (near
the beach) of a bridge of a small harbor built out of wood. In front of me
are two rows of cooked seafood, one row on the left side of the bridge and
one row on the right side. Each dish was cooked in a different way. I still
can remember a variety of dish of fish, vegetables, shrimp and all sorts of
seafood. My oldest uncle was cooking something on the left side of the
bridge, near the center part of the bridge, smiling at me while I was
admiring at each dish one by one. It was kind of like a extended family
reunion, combining mom's and dad's family.

On the right side of the bridge, I saw my mom, and a few others I did not
recognize. Each of them were busy cooking fish, shrimp and whatever it may
be. As I walked further, someone tapped my shoulder. I forgot who it was,
but she asked me whether I would like to accompany her to the toilet or not.
I wouldn't reject because I didn't have anything specific to do that time.

Time was then fast-forwarded to when we were in the toilet. I walked back
and forth while waited for her. I remember I was in the toilet for quite a
long time, but not a very very long time. However, a moment later (but it
seemed it was such a long time afterwards), we were on the way out to join
the crowd, which wasn't that loaded with people compared to when we left to
the toilet. Adults were sitting, staring at my oldest auntie from my dad.
She was standing in front, saying something relating to the law or something
like that, I'm not so sure. All the grown-ups were carefully listening to
her.

Because I didn't had the chance to eat earlier, I took one plate, not
a clean one, beccause all clean plates have been used to eat. So I
took one of those plate which was actually used to present the cooked
food, then took some seafood to eat. I tried to find either sauted
potatoes or cooked rice, but there isn't any.

Soon I was woken up by the alarm of my handphone...

No comments:

Post a Comment