Saturday, February 20, 2010

another block, shall study more

A few things has been going on lately. Another new block has begun (Genitourinary Block) for a week now, three days ago was my mom's birthday (and I failed to surprise her for the second time T.T) and I have been updating fkuph08's website since last night up to this morning.
 
I was quite pissed that I failed to surprise mom. I mean it was because the waiter in the restaurant, where we had mom's birthday dinner, didn't show up with the "small cakes" that I bought on time. According to the plan, he was supposed to show up with those small cakes on his hands when mom was paying the bill. Instead, it was when mom was outside the restaurant on her way to the parking lot, when he came with those cakes and holding a lighter (candles wasn't lit yet). My dad had to catch her up and bring her back to the restaurant. My auntie (mami) was kind of pissed as well, both towards the waiter and me because when we were ordering food, she chatted with me in YM, telling me that it's better to surprise mom that very moment. It wasn't exactly my fault, though, because I didn't get that message in my ebuddy. But well, mom did try to comfort me by saying "Ya udah, kita foto dulu deh. Thank you ya" and I know she said that simply to comfort me. We did took several pictures, both with mami and my two gu2s (autie from my dad). And yes, she did blow the two mini candles that the restaurant gave me :)
 
Happy birthday, mom ^^
 
Although LOs for the next day quite "haunted" me during the birthday dinner, I did have fun, of course because of unagi and other reasons as well.
 
Speaking of LOs, I kind of regretted that I didn't study on Monday and Tuesday nights, which is why I didn't talk so much on Wednesday. Fortunately, I did manage to read some kidney physiology on sunday night so I was able to say a few things although it was beyond Dr. Darwin's expectation (I think). I planned to finish off kidney physiology by the end of Friday (yesterday), but didn't. Instead, I was updating fkuph08's website and continued with writing a new case report for Clinical Exposure until around 3 or so in the morning (diagnosis stage was still empty). Did some "refreshing" then was off to bed at around 3.30. Woke up a bit late in the morning and continued with the case report up until this afternoon at around 3pm or so, ate my late lunch for a while and was then off to rest. When I woke up at around 6.15pm, my family was home except for my youngest sister who was attending her friend's birthday. Did some song-downloading and had my dinner although my stomach still seemed full.
 
So that's basically what's going on with life and the story goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment