Wednesday, June 24, 2009

the second day

I was only able to sleep for about 3 to 4 days last night. I woke up at 5am wita and wasn't able to sleep again until now. I layed down on the bed for about one hour or so, but still, I wasn't able to sleep. I expected to be sleepy while listening to music in my handphone, but I still can't. I think it was because of espresso from the lounge and tea from the airplane. And now my eyes are so tired, but I don't think I want to sleep right now.

We're currently on the way to GatSu in Denpasar to go somewhere I'm not sure of then we'll head to the famous ayam betutu at West GatSu (my mom said so). Afterwards, we're probably head somewhere else in the city.

My granny just bought food (fried stuff, snacks and balinese rice noodle).

So, we're on our way......

No comments:

Post a Comment