Friday, March 5, 2010

trying to spill it out

I think I have a few things in my mind to spill out here, hopefully. I want to spill everything, but it seems that a few things are indescribable and some just don't fit here, I think.

Again and again, as I've said in the previous ones, 'a few things has been going on'. One of which is me sleeping 'a little bit' too long last Tuesday, Wednesday and last night. Darn, I wish I can use those time spent on sleeping to study instead. Well not really study, but just to read through my lecture notes, some internet-browsing (facebook and stuff), some entertainment (can't think of examples though). I mean, I can really use those hours rather than just S.L.E.E.P. Okay, fine, sometimes it's good to sleep, but sleeping more than 8 hours..? That's more than enough. What's more is it wasn't for only once, but rather three consecutive night. Oh my, I hope I won't spend that much time again to sleep tonight, hopefully, because those hours are quite useful to do other -more important- things :)

Okay, I've been quite struggling with sleep, faculty of medicine and one -a bit confidential- other thing. It seems that I've studied enough, but yet there are just things that I'm unable to follow in certain discussions, whether in PBL class or casual discussions with friends. Sometimes I feel I don't deserve to be a semester 4 student. I mean, if someone asks 'which semester are you in now?' '4th semester' and when I answer '4th semester', they will assume that I have a good grasp of the 'basics'. Well yes, I do understand, but the thing is, if you ask me about one or two questions regarding last semester's topic (musculoskeletal, cardiology, respiratory), I don't think I'm able to answer it *oops*.
 
There's this one thing that keeps me going on and on. This one thing that made me sure that this is where I want to be, what I want and the reason why I try my hardest to thrive Faculty of Medicine. This one thing that kept me on this track and not the other. Maybe I seem to exaggerate, but that is real, that is one of the major reason why I persist until now. Only He knows what I wish the most up until now and what I have dreamed of until now. I really wish it will happen and I know it will. Don't know what I am able to give in return and how, but all I know that some day I am able to pay it off :) and I deeply and sincerely thank you for it.
 
Okay, so in about two weeks time, I'm going to celebrate my grandpa's birthday. Well not actually celebrating with a party and all, but simply greet him a happy birthday and I'll probably send him a surprise cake (never have done that before, so I'd bet it'd be a surprise for him). Can't wait for it :) A friend of mine thought the idea of me visiting my grandpa and giving him the cake instead of only "sending" him the cake itself. I'm still thinking whether it's possible or not because I have PBL class the next morning at 7. So it's kind of risky to do it, keeping in mind that I'd be very tired when I get home due to the 3 to 4 hour trip besides the fact that I might not have finished searching my LOs. Well, just a few things to consider.
 
Next up is my grandparent's 50th anniversary. Well, I think I'll write about it later on ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment